This sighting took place yesterday 7/29/13 at Atlantic Beach in Hempstead, and evidence shows that it may be the second sighting inside of a week. Shark sightings are common off of New York this time of the year, lifeguards explained as they are attracted by warm water and smaller fish!
Recommended Shark T-shirt
- Ken Compton on Close encounter with Tiger Shark!
- Ralph S. Collier on Struggling to Survive – Baby Great White washes up near shore!
- Robert Wittekind on Great White Shark Attacking in Slow Motion – Underwater Footage!
- Bamboo on Dolphins protect a Diver against Hammerhead Shark
- Nowdray on Unbelievable! A group attacks a shark with their bare hands!