This sighting took place yesterday 7/29/13 at Atlantic Beach in Hempstead, and evidence shows that it may be the second sighting inside of a week. Shark sightings are common off of New York this time of the year, lifeguards explained as they are attracted by warm water and smaller fish!
Our Best Selling T-shirt
- Daniel on Giant whale lashes out at surfers in Sydney after they surround it!
- Patricia Pope on Suprise: Fishermen catch a Great White Shark!
- Lauren Farrar on Giant whale lashes out at surfers in Sydney after they surround it!
- BobbyPoptarts on Great White Chomps on Sea Cage
- Aaron Povlich on Fisherman catches baby great white shark off NYC shore, spots adult one