This sighting took place yesterday 7/29/13 at Atlantic Beach in Hempstead, and evidence shows that it may be the second sighting inside of a week. Shark sightings are common off of New York this time of the year, lifeguards explained as they are attracted by warm water and smaller fish!
Our Best Selling Item
- James on Ailing Juvenile Shark in Monterey Harbor
- Hass on Live Hammerhead Shark Dragged Through Street
- Melissa on GREAT WHITE SHARK attacks another Great White shark, bites it leaving clear imprint of its Jaws!
- Melissa on Killer whale throws sea lion 20 feet into the air!
- Chris on Divers Narrowly Avoid The Jaws Of A Great White Shark!