What a piece of work! Three local brothers are taking the art of snowman making to a whole new level. Trevor, Austin and Connor Bartz spent 95 hours to create a 10 foot snow shark in their front yard!
Our Best Selling Item
- James on Ailing Juvenile Shark in Monterey Harbor
- Hass on Live Hammerhead Shark Dragged Through Street
- Melissa on GREAT WHITE SHARK attacks another Great White shark, bites it leaving clear imprint of its Jaws!
- Melissa on Killer whale throws sea lion 20 feet into the air!
- Chris on Divers Narrowly Avoid The Jaws Of A Great White Shark!